I was looking at making this trip, but Yahoo maps is telling me NY to Saint John, New Brunswick is 15+ hours, whereas MapQuest is saying 12.5 hours. For Saint John to Quebec, Quebec, Yahoo is saying there is no route, but MapQuest is giving me 7.5 hours by going around the top of Maine. News to me, but it seems northern Maine is completely uninhabited and without roads. How bout that, we do still have some unsoiled land.
Has anyone done either leg? Even leaving from somewhere in New England is fine. Or of course coming from CAN to the Northeast US. I know my driving distance up to points in Maine, but Ive never gone north of there. Im trying to figure if its doable for me or if it would require too many stopovers, not leaving me enough time to spend doing stuff there.
Im posting this to both the US and CAN boards.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 पर्यवेक्षक SBCGLOBAL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 4 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 6 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 7 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 8 Montreal for new Years
- 9 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 10 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 11 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 12 Toronto - here we come!
- 13 Christmas in Quebec City
- 14 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 15 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 16 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 17 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 18 Montreal for New Years
- 19 Babymoon Destination
- 20 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 21 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 22 My Family Travle Vlog
- 23 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018