My wife and I are planning a fall trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Because of work constraints, we can't go until the first part of November. Is this advisable? We don't mind chillier weather, but would it be a better idea to wait until Spring to go? If I could possibly move it up to October, would it make much of a difference?
Thanks for any suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Are you being relocated to Toronto?
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?