I was planning a backpacking trip to Newfoundland in August, I have about 2 to 3 weeks to spare and I wanted to get advice and/or suggestions.
Basically, I will be going all alone on a backpacking trip to Newfoundland. The first day I will fly from Montreal to St-John's, and a friend highly suggested to stay in St-john's for a few days. Afterwards, I planned to complete the East Coast Trail (link: http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=7858748) (it will take about a week). From this point I'm quite indecisive what to do next. I'd love to go visit Gros Morne National Park (maybe attempt the Long Range Traverse). I love nature, history, food and I`m not very picky as long as there is a beautiful scenery. However, I`m limited to public transport(bus, taxi,etc). I still din't reserve any spots at hostels or hotel for the first few days in St-john's. Also, I have backpacking experience and I already have my camping/survival equipment.
Finally, any advice is highly appreciated, hopefully my plan isn`t ludicrous.
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alabama vs Mercer
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria