New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 i can't reset my aol password
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 7 Montreal for new Years
- 8 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 9 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 10 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 11 Toronto - here we come!
- 12 Christmas in Quebec City
- 13 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 14 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 15 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 16 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 17 Montreal for New Years
- 18 Babymoon Destination
- 19 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 20 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 21 My Family Travle Vlog
- 22 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 25 Quebec City Cozy Pubs