Notices

Need more info on Gros Morne

Mar 17th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Original Poster

Need more info on Gros Morne

I seem to be having trouble finding a place to stay in Gros Morne National Park. I've pulled up all the B&B's and motels but I think some of them say ocean view but they are not and they are certainly charging for it. Has anyone stayed at Bayside Cottages, Cozy Corner, Gros Morne Cabins, Gros Morne Motel or Nicolle's Cottages. I know someone stayed at the Ocean View Motel and said it was OK. Has anyone rented a cottage (1 bedroom) with an oceanview? Thanks for your help.

Maxine
Mar 17th, 2006, 03:10 PM

We stayed at Bayside Cottages a few years ago. We were very happy with the quality of the accomodation. Friends of ours have also stayed there and were quite happy. It is across the street from the water and I don't recall the view from our unit.
Mar 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM

We stayed at Grosse Morne cabins. They are right on the harbor - our living room window looked out at the Lobster Cover Lighthouse and we could watch all the tiny fishing boats going out. Quite nice. The cabins are fully furnished and everything you need is provided. They are rather basic, but fully acceptable and very clean. The only downside is that they are close to each other, but we would definitely stay there again. There are a lot of accomodations in Rocky Harbor but I do not recall many right on the harbor.

Search this Thread