We are a couple planning a 9-days vacation in the Canadian Rockies in August mid.
We arriving in Calgary and Returning from Vancouver by Flight. So it will be a One way travel across Alberta to BC (To save Time).
Probably we would be travelling from Jasper to Vancouver by VIA rail.
Since it operates only 2 days a week, it leaves us with 2 options
I) 6 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 2 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
II) 3 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 5 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
We want to cover Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, Whistler.
We are not sure which should we go for.
What are the must to visit places near by these areas?
We will appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-gain-weight-progression-healthily/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
Need itinerary for for 8 Nights in Canadian Rockies and Vancouver