So I plan on taking my girlfriend to Toronto over New Years Eve;
I really wanted to impress her with the city I was born in.
Some things I could use advice on:
Where are the best areas to stay for young people around the age of 20?
- We don't mind spending money on an incredible hotel so price is not an issue. So far I have my eyes set on a suite in the Delta hotel.
Also, where is the best place to go for New Years Eve?
-Is there a ball drop or an epic event that me and my girlfriend should go to??
Lastly, we really enjoy shopping and exploring cool places.
-Where are some overall good places to go to shop and not be bored in general?
-Are there areas we should stay away from?
-What're some great restaurants we should not miss? (We love chinese food and higher level dining in general)
Feel free to pick and choose some of my questions to respond to! No need to answer all my questions, any advice is fine!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL password रीसेट 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL Tech care
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions