My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 an apocalypse on Earth actually exists
- 2 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 3 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 4 Montreal for new Years
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Toronto - here we come!
- 9 Christmas in Quebec City
- 10 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 11 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 12 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 13 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 14 Montreal for New Years
- 15 Babymoon Destination
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 18 My Family Travle Vlog
- 19 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 20 Ottawa in December
- 21 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 22 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 23 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 24 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City