My husband and I are taking a 10 day motorcycle trip from Vermont to Nova Scotia in August. We are looking for suggested riding itineraries, nice places to stay (cottages/rentals/B&Bs hopefully on the ocean) and places to eat.
Currently we are thinking about staying at the bay of fundy, in the park, at the chalets for 3 nights and then staying in Cape Breton hopefully on the western coast to enjoy the cabot trail for a few days But, am having a hard time finding something reasonably priced.
Any feedback in greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT HP tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria