I am a new member and as with all sites and places I've been I find that the Canadian West is highly underrated. We took our VR business to a trade show in Germany a few years back and when the people there found out that we were Saskatchewan based the usual comment was "Why would we want to go there, Ther's nothing but prairie there".
It is true enough that Saskatchewan is one of the Prairie Provinces but there is more to Saskatchewan then prairie. Saskatchewan is over 700 miles long and the northern 2/3 are parklands and forest. We have an estimated 10,000 lakes in this province and the biggest majority are in the northern 2/3s.
Many of these lakes are accessable by car and most can be reached with a 4X4. The World Record Walleye for ice fishing was taken on Tobin Lake in East-Central Saskatchewan a couple of years ago. It weighed in at 18.6 lbs.
With a land mass as large as ours and with a population of under 1,000,000 people crowds are not a problen in most places.
If anyone would like more information on Saskatchewan you can contact me and I will try to answer all questions and if I cannot I will send you to someone who probably can.
Thank you for your indulgance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/purely-vibrant/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria