We are family with 11 year old daughter and we are planning 2 weeks in Eastern Canada next August. We are thinking 4 days in Montreal, 3 in Quebec City, 2 at Tadoussac, 5 in Baie St Paul and then finally 1 night back in Montreal. Does this seem realistic distance and time wise? Initially we were planning to start in Toronto but thought this would be overdoing it.
We are planning to go Whale watching in Tadoussac and to Montmorency falls otherwise we have no specific plans. Any must sees or dos?
Also we hope to swim at the beach, St Irenee on the St Lawrence river, will it be warm enough at end of August?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December