We are family with 11 year old daughter and we are planning 2 weeks in Eastern Canada next August. We are thinking 4 days in Montreal, 3 in Quebec City, 2 at Tadoussac, 5 in Baie St Paul and then finally 1 night back in Montreal. Does this seem realistic distance and time wise? Initially we were planning to start in Toronto but thought this would be overdoing it.
We are planning to go Whale watching in Tadoussac and to Montmorency falls otherwise we have no specific plans. Any must sees or dos?
Also we hope to swim at the beach, St Irenee on the St Lawrence river, will it be warm enough at end of August?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 CANON PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT CANON Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?