My daughter's 5th Grade French Immersion class will be visiting Montreal in mid-June. On previous trips, the school group has been able to see a Cirque de Soleil performance, but it does not seem that that will be an option this year. Does anyone know of any other French language arts activity that might be an option on the night of Monday, June 15th? I know there will outdoor concerts at FrancoFolies, but we are looking for something indoor, like a theatre or music performance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 DELL printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact DELL Tec*h care
- 3 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 5 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 6 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 7 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 8 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 9 Montreal for new Years
- 10 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 11 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 12 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 13 Toronto - here we come!
- 14 Christmas in Quebec City
- 15 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 16 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 17 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 18 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 19 Montreal for New Years
- 20 Babymoon Destination
- 21 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 22 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 25 Ottawa in December