When visiting Old Montreal, how much time to allocate for Chateau Ramezay, the Pointe a Calliere and the History Centre?
Is the Montreal Science Center only geared toward little kids? Is there anything there to interest a teenager?
How many buildings is the Musee de Beau Arts? How much time is needed to fully enjoy?
Is the Redpath Museum at McGill University walking distance to the Fine Arts Museum? Is it too much to do both in one day? I understand the McCord Museum is nearby as well. Of the three which is the most highly recommended?
Is the Mont Royal Park entrance close to the McGill University campus? It seems to be close on the maps but hard to tell where Beaver Lake is or where the monument hill within the park is in relation to the university.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 2 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 3 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 4 Montreal for new Years
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Toronto - here we come!
- 9 Christmas in Quebec City
- 10 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 11 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 12 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 13 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 14 Montreal for New Years
- 15 Babymoon Destination
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 18 My Family Travle Vlog
- 19 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 20 Ottawa in December
- 21 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 22 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 23 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 24 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City