My sister and I have decided to visit Montreal and Quebec City for our annual sister trip this year. We are planning to visit the 1st week of October. We fly into Montreal on Wednesday and depart on Sunday so we only have 3.5 days. We could probably add on another day leaving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday giving us 4.5 days, depending on the time needed to explore both areas.
A little about us: We tend to explore areas pretty quickly. We love to learn about the history of areas, dive into the culture, and enjoy (and take lots of photos) of the beautiful architecture of new places. We love adventure and charming places. We really aren't into Art (paintings). We love to travel to Europe but this time decided to change it up and go North to Canada.
We've just started our research and from what we've read so far, Quebec City 'can' be seen in 1 day. For those of you very familiar with Montreal and Quebec City, does this ring true? Our plan is to train from Montreal to Quebec City.
Since we are in the early stages of research and I know there is nothing worse than someone posting on here asking for lots of advice without having done any research on their own, I'm going to only ask for those of you who love Montreal and Quebec City - what are the MUST SEE PLACES?
Thank you so much for your help! Once we've done more thorough research, we will be back with more questions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria