Me & two of my friends will be spending New Years weekend (29th-1st) in Montreal this year so I just wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations on things to do or see and places to eat?
I’m very open when it comes to interest. I like museums, art, comedy shows, fun activities like pool, axe throwing, etc.
We’re from Toronto but my friend has been a few times & his girlfriend lives in MTL so I’m sure they’ll show me some places but I just wanted some outside opinions
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 Are you being relocated to Toronto?
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?