Thinking about a short trip to Canada this summer to escape the Texas heat I'm looking to spend a long weekend up north, 4-5 days max. Where would you suggest?
I'll be flying out of DFW, so Montreal and Vancouver are easy choices, but I'm open to other places as well!
I enjoy good food, entertainment and green space Not big on hiking, but I'm happy to hang out in a park/by a lake!
Let me know what you recommend!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 चावल AOL Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h supp0rt care GOST.
- 2 AOL Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 3 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 4 Montreal for new Years
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Toronto - here we come!
- 9 Christmas in Quebec City
- 10 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 11 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 12 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 13 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 14 Montreal for New Years
- 15 Babymoon Destination
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 18 My Family Travle Vlog
- 19 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 20 Ottawa in December
- 21 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 22 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 23 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 24 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City