Reload this Page >

Ladies: getaways with the girls

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4th, 1998, 11:08 AM
Trish

I'm planning a weekend getaway for myself and three girlfriends and I need some inspiration. We want to escape the usual for a few days: home and work responsibilities. Tell me about the best weekend getaways you've done with friends. Where did you go? What did you do? All suggestions welcome.

Old Oct 5th, 1998, 04:15 AM
cedar

<BR>A neat spa....get pampered and beautiful. A great place to take time and visit with each other. We went to the Camelback in Phoenix.

Old Oct 9th, 1998, 04:27 PM
Karen

You don't mention what time of year or areas you might prefer, but my two friends and I went to New York City in April and had such a wonderful time that we are going again next May. Our days were packed with sightseeing, lunches and nights filled with plays and dinners. Since I'm from Arizona, I also second this area, especially if you are from Canada, it would be a relief from your winter.

Old Oct 10th, 1998, 04:28 PM
Carla

I totally agree with NYC. I'm from east of Toronto and every year I get some new recruits to go and hang out for a few days in New York. There's lots to do, even if it rains.

Old Nov 5th, 1998, 02:26 PM
sue

I have a website devoted to weekend getaways in Canada and the U.S. Why don't you give my site a try. <BR>www.telusplanet.net/public/albear1/ <BR>alistairbeartravelpage.html <BR>