We're planning a trip to Canada soon and will be flying from Hong Kong to Vancouver first. We will be renting a car and are interested in driving to the smaller towns/cities nearby Vancouver. Do you guys recommend any and what attractions are there? Hear from you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 पागल AOL 1:855:843:8475 Installation Err0r Tec*h CONTACT AOL 24by7
- 2 onedrive Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 4 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 6 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 7 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 8 Montreal for new Years
- 9 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 10 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 11 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 12 Toronto - here we come!
- 13 Christmas in Quebec City
- 14 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 15 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 16 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 17 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 18 Montreal for New Years
- 19 Babymoon Destination
- 20 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 21 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 22 My Family Travle Vlog
- 23 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018