I have recently got a job photographing the front pages to all of the phone books in B.C. I will be embarking on a journey that will take me to 25 cities and towns across the province from June to July. Here are the the places I have to go:
- Powell River
- Salmon Arm
- Peace River
- Grand Forks
- Prince Rupert
- Prince George
- Upper Fraser Valley
- Williams Lake
- Port Alberni
- South Okanagan
- Kitimat Terrace
- Campbell River
- Comox Valley
- Sunshine Coast
Holy smokes right? I don't even know where to begin. No I'm just kidding. I have a general Idea of how I'm going to map it out. The reason I am posting this here is because I am looking for any advice from people that may have travelled around B.C before. I live in Victoria, so I know the Island and Lower Mainland well, as for Northern B.C...no clue about anything I am going to come across.
Are there particularacy dangerous highways that I should be cautious on?
Will there be winter conditions in June/July?
Should I get a 4x4 for this trip?
Is Upper Fraser Valley the Abbotsford area? Not 100% sure.
Any and all advice you could give me about taking a huge roadtrip like this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/erezan-xtreme/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria