This is my first post so please be kind….
I am looking to go to Banff/Jasper either September 22-29, 2012 or October 6-13. Will this be a good time to visit? What will the weather be like? Will there be fall foliage?
The plan was to fly in from Calgary and rent a car to drive to Jasper. Since this will be for my honeymoon I would like to stay at a romantic hotel. Any recommendations? I was going to stay in Jasper Saturday –Monday and then on Monday drive to Banff. Is that enough time?
For accommodations in Banff I was thinking either the Fairmont Springs or Fairmont Lake Louise. Any thoughts on these two or any other recommendations? We were going to stay Monday-Friday and then Friday drive up to Calgary to stay a night close the airport in order to leave on Saturday. Any hotel recommendations that would be budget friendly but nice?
I am really worried about the time of year that we would be going and the weather. Does anyone have any recommendations on what we “must” do in either Banff or Jasper. Will the weather be nice enough to go hiking or do some outside sightseeing?
Any recommendations on accommodations and sightseeing would be great appreciated.
I can’t wait to visit this beautiful country.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quality real and fake passports,([email protected])driver’s license
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria