My family and I are planning on doing a 9 day trip around the Maritimes during the end of August- beginning of September.We are flying to Halifax, renting a car to travel around, and then flying from Moncton.
Some of the main things we would like to see: the Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island National Park (esp green gables related area), as well as just exploring Halifax. We are open to any suggestions for what to include! We just want to make sure we make full use of these 9 days, so being a bit fast paced isn't something we would mind.
Also, it would be nice to fit in Cape Breton somehow but I'm not sure how that would work with our start and end points (which aren't changeable)
So if anyone could suggest an itinerary, I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions