I will be in Halifax from Thursday night (very late - going straight to hotel) to Monday night (leaving 7pm) or I can leave from Moncton or another airport.
I would like to see Halifax, Peggy's Cove and the Bay of Fundy. Anything else major that I can capture in a 3-day getaway?
Should I rent a car or will there be buses available for me to take?? The departure/arrival airports are flexible, but I will be keeping the times the same.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 RICOH printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria