My family is taking a 3-day trip to Halifax to celebrate a birthday. We are 8 adults aged 35-65. I am looking for two things:
1) A seafood restaurant recommendation for a birthday dinner. Doesn't have to be fancy but should be really delicious, fun, and able to accommodate 8 of us. Something special!
2) A suggestion for a day trip/short excursion that would get us outdoors and be comfortable for all levels/types, from those who just want to walk/shop to those who may want to kayak for a few hours, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are you being relocated to Toronto?
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria