From Vancouver to Montreal by bus?

Mar 11th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Original Poster

From Vancouver to Montreal by bus?

I wonder if there is bus service at this time of year (March and April) from Vancouver to Montreal? If yes, how much is the fare?
Many thanks in advance.
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:46 AM

Greyhound Canada runs three trips a day all year round. Over 70 hours to reach Montreal and depending on whether you are adult or student you can count on paying around $350.00 Canadian more or less. You might find it more helpful to check out www.greyhound.ca which lists all routes and fares across Canada. Just type in your Vancouver/Montreal destinations and all trip times and fares will be shown. Clicking on each departure will also show you the departure and arrival times at all cities and towns you will travel through. A great way to see the country. You might also be interested in rail travel with www.viarail.ca.
Mar 11th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Original Poster

Hello,goldwynn
Itís really nice to have your answer.Iíve checked out the Greyhound site, and have found the advance purchase fare is much lower than the normal price. But I havenít found the info about baggage yet. I would carry two 158cm-32kg suitcases (right after descending the airplane.) I wonder if additional fees would be charged for my baggage and if itís convenient to transfer bus two or three times.
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:51 PM

Dream: If you return to the Greyhound website you will notice at the bottom of the page on the left hand side the link "FAQ". This stands for Frequently Asked Questions. You will find all the necessary information there on baggage. Hope this helps.

Search this Thread