Trying to decide between 2 different cruises early October. One sails to Quebec City then to Montreal. Have already been to both. The 2nd cruise only goes as far as QC, but stops at Gaspesie, then on the Saguenay River to La Baie. Which would you choose? I'm thinking the views at Gaspesie would be incredible. We would sail by it on cruise #1, but not stop. What is La Baie like? The views on the Saguenay River, are they nice? The views between QC and Montreal? THANK YOU!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 7 Montreal for new Years
- 8 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 9 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 10 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 11 Toronto - here we come!
- 12 Christmas in Quebec City
- 13 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 14 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 15 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 16 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 17 Montreal for New Years
- 18 Babymoon Destination
- 19 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 20 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 21 My Family Travle Vlog
- 22 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 25 Quebec City Cozy Pubs