I'm an artist from Victoria BC. I've recently made a sale of a painting to the UK but I may lose the sale because of shipping costs. Someone suggested I find someone who is going to the UK, and pay them to take it and either meet the buyer (a nice guy from Chesterfield, England) or a courier at the airport. At this time I am just seeing if I get any responses. I haven't checked with the buyer if he would agree to this shipping method. But I do want to provide him with this option, as it should be cheaper than the quotes I have so far. If this works out I would bring it to the Vancouver airport and meet you. I haven't decided on a price yet--thought I'd put it out there!
It's just over 4feet wide and tall, and only 6-8 inches deep and will weigh about 25lbs. It falls within baggage size limits for Air Canada (for an extra fee), which of course I will pay, on top of the amount I pay you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementissue.com/zylix-reviews/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
Flying Vancouver to London? I'll pay you to take a parcel.