please can anyone advise how I should plan our holiday to Canada as this would be our first time here. we would be travelling with 4 children (8, 13 x2, 15). our kids are not too interested in museums they prefer more activities ...
we would be arriving in Toronto on the 24/06/16 and would depart from Toronto (emirates only flies to Toronto)on the 13/07/16. we would like to visit Toronto, Niagara falls, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, Halifax - Nova Scotia. we would like to visit rocky mountains as well and also maybe spend 2 days at a beach lodge/park.
please advise our mode of transport that would suit each place drive/rail...and how many days in each place I know it is not a lot of time but its our winter break in South Africa.
any advice would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:844:307:2790 AOL Tec*h sup0rt 24\7rk
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December