We are planning a family camping trip but the catch is we only have a week. We are hoping to drive straight through the first night to get to either New Brunswick of Nova Scotia.
What are some must see first timer places in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI for a family of 5.
Whale Watching is on our list and the cabot trail (how long does the whole thing take??)
We are staying in campgrounds.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 브이브이카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 에스카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 4u카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 6 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 7 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 8 Montreal for new Years
- 9 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 10 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 11 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 12 Toronto - here we come!
- 13 Christmas in Quebec City
- 14 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 15 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 16 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 17 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 18 Montreal for New Years
- 19 Babymoon Destination
- 20 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 21 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 22 My Family Travle Vlog
- 23 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018