Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December
Is this doable?