I hope someone might be able to help.
I'm filling in my visa application form to go to Canada. I am English and currently living in the UK. My husband will be going to Vancouver to study so I am applying for an open work permit to accompany him as his spouse.
I was under the impression that because it's an open work permit, you do not need to have a job lined up (unlike regular work permits) but as I'm filling in the form it is asking me for my intended employment - the address, job title and brief description of duties but I was just planning to look for work when I arrived and so don't know any of that information yet.
Can anyone give me any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementissue.com/zylix-reviews/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
Do I need work lined up for applying for an open work permit to Canada?