Reload this Page >

Vanouver Restaurant Choices

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:52 AM
Brian in Atlanta

We have 3 nights coming up in Vancouver. We're considering eating these nights at Blue Water Cafe, Cin Cin and Rain City Grill. I know from this site that these are considered good restaurants, but is this a good combination? Are they too similar? Would you subsitute something else?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.

Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:55 AM
lindsay

Try Tangerine on Yew street in Kitsilano - just up from the beach. Very funky room with Asian tapas. Wonderful food. Prices are reasonable so that you can try or share many plates. It's a great restaurant for people who know food!<BR><BR>Check it out, you'll love it!

Old May 3rd, 2002, 11:15 AM
kimk

Brian, If you don't mind expensive, I'd definitely go to Lumiere. My husband and I dine at 5 stars when we can and we both agree that is probably the #1 meal and dining experience we've ever had.

Old May 3rd, 2002, 11:38 AM
zoe

I would substitute Cardero's fro rain City Grill. Cardero's is my all time favorite restaurant!

Old May 3rd, 2002, 06:06 PM
G Mitchell

Your three choices are quite dissimilar so no worries there and are all good choices -- Blue Water( seafood), CINCIN( Mediteranian) Raincity ( West Coast )<BR>Vancouver has so many good resturants, it is often hard to pick.<BR><BR>Some others you might consider.<BR><BR>Seasons -- consistent food but a wonderful view/ setting ( West Coast )<BR>C -- Probably the best seafood in the city.<BR>Lumiere french( expensive )<BR>Bishops -- continental/West Coast<BR>There are tons of others.<BR><BR>See www.arbutushouse.com/eating.html for suggestions<BR><BR><BR>