So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 one third located outside
- 2 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 5 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 6 Montreal for new Years
- 7 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 8 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 9 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 10 Toronto - here we come!
- 11 Christmas in Quebec City
- 12 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 13 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 14 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 15 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 16 Montreal for New Years
- 17 Babymoon Destination
- 18 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 19 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 20 My Family Travle Vlog
- 21 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 22 Ottawa in December
- 23 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 24 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 25 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
So, am I?