We're from overseas, and will be in Calgary in early April visiting relatives. We're planning to drive from Calgary to Vancouver over 2-3 days, and are aware that the area is awesome and we should ideally have a week or two. However, due to certain constrains 2-3 days is all we have.
Would appreciate any advice, regarding the route to take, where to stop, things to see/do along the way, etc. Is it possible to include Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise in the route? Are road conditions manageable? (We have no experience driving in wintry conditions).
Or should we just drop the idea of driving, and take a train or bus instead?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://michiganstatevsmaryland.football/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria