First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 4 Montreal for new Years
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Toronto - here we come!
- 9 Christmas in Quebec City
- 10 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 11 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 12 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 13 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 14 Montreal for New Years
- 15 Babymoon Destination
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 18 My Family Travle Vlog
- 19 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 20 Ottawa in December
- 21 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 22 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 23 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 24 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City