I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 hot &Email Password Reset Contact Now 1:800:800:7208 hot Tec*h care By Yes!
- 3 AOL &Email Password Reset Contact Now 1:800:800:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes!
- 4 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 5 Montreal for new Years
- 6 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 7 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Toronto - here we come!
- 10 Christmas in Quebec City
- 11 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 12 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 13 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 14 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 15 Montreal for New Years
- 16 Babymoon Destination
- 17 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 18 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 19 My Family Travle Vlog
- 20 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 21 Ottawa in December
- 22 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 23 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 24 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 25 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton