First time to Canada for 9 full days beginning Mar 25. We are a family of 3 with a 15yr old photographer son in tow. Need help with itinerary and winter activities (views, hiking, etc. during this season), please. Looking for spectacular views, wildlife, unique experiences and dining input. We want to "feel" like we are in Canada.
Day 1- fly into Calgary
Drive to Banff
(3 nights in Banff). Lake Louise ice skating, Hot springs, Bow Parkway, Legacy bike trail (weather permitting).
Day 4- Icefield parkway, Glacier (on our own exploration), drive to Jasper (2 nights). Maligne canyon ice walk, see Northern Lights (fingers crossed), Jasper gondola,
Yoho/Field (3 nights at a Emerald Lake Lodge). Snowshoe, Natural bridge,
Day 9 Calgary
Day 10 fly home in AM
We are concerned with the unpredicatability of winter activities and driving but will roll with whatever Mother Nature has in store for us!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h baba!
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions
Banff/Yoho/Jasper advice needed. 9 day trip in late March.