I was just looking over my trip for this summer and here is the final itinerary
First night:Fly in to Calgary late Thursday night, Rent a car, stay at the airport hotel
Day one: Drive to Banff, maybe eat in Cranmore on the way
Day Two Banff Banff national park
Day Three Banff Yoho National Park
Day Four Banff Lake Louise and Lake Morraine
Day Five Jasper
Day Sice Jasper
Day Seven Jasper
Day Eight drive from Jasper to Airport Stay over night, morning flight home. I changed this from the hostel in Cranmore to save on the rental car for one night.
My question is should I change day four to stay in Lake Louise,( might be too late.)
and then drive to Jasper from there on Day Five. Seems like a lot of Driving especially if we want to go to Lake Morraine early before visiting Lake Louise.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.usadietplan.com/renuvaline-cream/
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December