Auberge Bonaparte?

Jul 26th, 1999, 08:09 AM
jao

Auberge Bonaparte?

Does anybody know anything about the hotel, Auberge Bonaparte in Old Montreal? I know it is fairly new and there doesn't seem to be an overwhelming amount of information about it on the internet. I am planning a trip to Montreal and several other small inns in Quebec have recommended the Auberge Bonaparte to me. Any more information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Aug 1st, 1999, 02:10 PM
Roxanne

I work in the old city and I have to say that the Bonaparte is a nice hotel. I don't know what type of place your looking for but this is a small hotel type. They have a great french restaurant and I recommand the duck. I also work in a hotel in old Montreal so if you need any more information on the place give me a call at 1 888 660 7678. Enjoy Montreal!

Aug 2nd, 1999, 05:28 AM
elaine

I have no knowledge of Auberge Bonaparte...but my husband and I stayed at a fabulous auberge...Auberge du Vieux Port in Old Montreal in early July. We would most definitely return! Roxanne....if you are 'Roxanee from du Vieux Port'....hello from Philadelphia!...and did you get the 'blue wedding' photos back?
elaine

Search this Thread