I am looking for someone who is flying to the US from Quebec City in August .
It is our 30th wedding anniversary and my wife saw a pocketbook she liked in the airport at the duty-free store in July. We were not flying directly to the states so we could not purchase it.
I am looking for someone who is flying from Quebec City directly to the states to make the purchase for me.
Can anyone help me make this happen?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 2 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Montreal for New Years
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Babymoon Destination
- 8 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 9 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 12 Ottawa in December
- 13 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 14 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 15 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 16 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 17 Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 Victoria in December
- 19 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 20 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 23 What is famous in canada?
- 24 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 25 May2018 Banff accomodations