We are planning a trip to Halifax this May to attend a conference.
We are trying to get some suggestions on what would be realistic as a relatively fast paced but not stressful schedule for our journey! Based on what our friends have told us, it would be beautiful to see PEI and Cape Breton in addition to a little more around Halifax if we can.
May 5, Arrive evening
May 6, Free day in Halifax
May 7, Conference
May 8-14th Free
May 15th, Depart Halifax in the am.
Might like to see Peggy's cove, not sure if it's practical to get to Lunenburg.
Is it worth checking out the Bay of Fundy with such a short trip?
We were thinking to spend 1 day/night in Summerside and 2 day/nights in Charlottetown (not huge Anne fans, so just a brief visit to those sites if any).
Also perhaps One day/night in Cape Breton - Cabot Trail, any other suggestions, overnight in Sydney before coming back to Halifax for departure?
Thank you for helping us, it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December