We have a wedding to go to in Corner Brook mid-July.
We are two families travelling together... 4 adults and 4 kids... Ages 5 to 9.
We are not sure how to structure our itinerary...
Stay on the West Coast? Or start in St-John and finish in Corner Brook...
The other idea I have is the thought of renting an RV... but if we do that... we would need to stay on the West Coast as we would need to return the RV where we rented it...
Not sure if there are RV rental places close to Corner Brook.
We want to get a good feel of what there is to see in Newfoundland but at the same time it is a huge province and with 4 kids... we have to stay realistic...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria