We are planning to drive to Canada from New Jersey in the last week of August going into September 3.
We will have 5 days and was initially planning on going to Montreal and Quebec city. I gathered all the information from other posts in the forum and was very excited to visit these 2 cities.
I just found out that one of our friends who will be accompanying us have already visited these 2 places last year.
So i am looking for any recommendation that we can still visit these places but see more of the country side if there is anything that is going to be good to go with the kids.
Should i consider Ottowa instead of Montreal or Quebec City so that way we do not repeat the same places they have visited.
any recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions