I will be celebrating my 40th birthday this Canada's Day and would like to do something special. Originally, I had planned to go to Italy this summer with my mom. Unfortunately, our plans fell through so we won't be going this year although I'm considering going solo at the end of August for a few weeks. I have been trying to think about what else I would like to do and have been considering a weekend spa getaway with a friend or two. I have been St. Anne's Spa in Grafton and enjoyed it but thought about trying something new. I thought about going to Niagara-on-the-Lake and would like to know if there are any special places that anyone can recommend for a fun and relaxing weekend getaway.
I'm still trying to decide if I want just a spa weekend or a combination (if I decide to go to NOTL) or go back to St. Anne's - spa, yoga classes and meals included. I was thinking that if I'm visiting NOTL, I would also like to visit the town since it's been at least 5 years since I have been there. I thought about visiting a winery and enjoying some of the quaint shops - perhaps on one of the days when I'm not enjoying the spa or splitting up the day. I'm thinking of staying for 2 nights/3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are you being relocated to Toronto?
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria