Any helpful tips/suggestions would be appreciated for must see places for a family traveling with 2 small children, (baby and 6 yr. old). Restaurants, rest stops, quickest route with nice scenery would be great.
Starting out from Portland, Maine on a Thursday and driving all the way to Halifax with a potential stop in St. John, NB. Staying in Halifax Thursday through Sunday morning. Driving to Yarmouth on Sunday and taking the ferry back to Portland on Monday. Halifax would be the base city with day trips that don't have too much time spent in the car. Scenery, light houses, ocean drive, quaint villages, and family friendly restaurants with great food is what we are hoping for. So much too see and not enough time but we would like to hit at least a few of the must see places.
Thank you in advance for any useful information.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Brother Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria