We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://michiganstatevsmaryland.football/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria