I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/purely-vibrant/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria