I've been trying to access the worldisround.com site to edit some photos, only I can't get into it! Last night it said the site was down either for maintenance or photo storage had been exceeded. This morning however, the internet cannot connect to the site. Tried to get into the google-cached page but still no luck. Is it just me, or have some of you other posters had the same problems? Would love to know.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 AOL MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 AOL MAIL Tec*h care.
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 7 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 8 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 9 70-Something Suggestions
- 10 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 11 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 12 Australia for two weeks.
- 13 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 14 Itinerary decisions
- 15 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 16 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 17 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 18 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive