DH and I have decided to go away for Easter long weekend and are having trouble deciding where to go. We live in Sydney and would like to drive no more than about 2 hours to our destination.
I know we have left this way too late....and to complicate matters, we only want to be away Friday and Saturday night. It seems that some places only take bookings for three nights over the long weekend.
We enjoy outdoorsy type activities and my husband is an avid photographer. We would consider taking our mountain bikes if there are great trails nearby.
I readily admit that I'm a bit of a princess when it comes to accommodation. I do like a bit of luxury! Our budget per night would be right around $300.
Locales currently under consideration are Jervis Bay, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley (have been several times before though) and the Central Coast.
Any recommendations for us?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/hydra-claire-cream/
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase