Our itinerary is:
Cairns 4/11- 4/13
Sydney 4/14 - 4/18
Queensland 4/19- 4/21
Wellington 4/22 - 4/25
Auckland 4/26- 4/28.
I can get the temp and precip from an online website, but I can never get the "real feel" weather. Does T'storms mean all day? or just usually about the same time each day? Is a light jacket with a hood sufficient during the day? Will I need a sweater/sweatshirt in the evening,with or without a light (or heavy) jacket? I expect to carry a light umbrella at all times anyway. Do I need much more? Is the weather usually warm enough during the day to wear shorts? Or will I be better off with khakies? I'd appreciate all the info I can get. BTW, we will not be hiking, climbing, diving, bungee, or camping. We are "soft adventure" travellers.Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~482~3831 $ AOL Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Insta!!ations Err0r Tec*h AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 3 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 4 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Sydney High tea
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia
Our itinerary is: