Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney High tea
- 2 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 9 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 12 Itinerary decisions
- 13 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 14 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 15 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 16 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time